Web Developer / WordPress
Atomicdust is looking for a web developer to join our team in a full-time role. Developers at Atomicdust collaborate closely with the creative and account management teams throughout all phases of a project. Day-to-day tasks include converting Photoshop layouts into standards-compliant websites, updating and maintaining existing client websites.
Qualifications & Experience
- Extensive experience with content management systems, particularly WordPress.
- Code semantic, standards-compliant HTML/CSS.
- Comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of PHP.
- HTML Email best practices.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com. Please include samples of websites you’ve been a part of developing, and your role.
If you have questions or want to follow up with us, please contact us by email. No phone calls, please.Apply