Does brand love matter in B2B marketing?
“Brand love” may be a buzzword in consumer marketing, but that doesn’t mean B2B leaders should dismiss it. “Love” is an attainable goal – and often a necessary one – when crafting a B2B brand identity, marketing plan, or campaign that truly connects with audiences.
In this presentation, Atomicdust Creative Director Mike Spakowski and Senior Copywriter Jazzy Danziger share insights, stories and a few jokes they’ve uncovered while consulting global B2B brand leaders. Topics include:
- Why it’s a smart business move for today’s B2B brands to build emotional connections with customers, employees and other stakeholders
- How “brand love” gives brands the time and space to innovate (and make a few mistakes along the way)
- The ways in which your buyers’ professional aspirations are built on personal aspirations
- How to use your brand’s imperfections to make your audience love you
- The differences between building “brand love” and building a great sales team
- Examples of B2B brands that have earned strong connections with their audiences
- Five questions B2B leaders should ask as they build a more “lovable,” connected brand
Learn how to build a brand your audience loves. Fill out the form to download the presentation.