Atomicdust Nominated for Five 2015 American Advertising Awards
Every year, it seems like the number of talented agencies and creatives in the St. Louis area keeps growing. That’s why we’re excited to announce that we’ve been nominated for five ADDYs (American Advertising Awards) in 2015.
We love it when the work we produce for clients, like Buckingham Asset Management and Direct Sound, gets recognized in the creative community. It’s a testament to our clients’ vision and willingness to elevate their brand while taking a few chances.
But this year, our work for St. Louis Design Week 2014 and the annual Midtown Alley BBQ was also recognized – showcasing the talent of our team even when the direction is more open-ended.
Here’s a list of our 2015 nominations:
- Midtown Alley BBQ Poster, Self-Promotion, Collateral
- Midtown Alley BBQ Poster, Elements of Advertising, Illustration Single
- Buckingham Asset Management Mobile Website, Elements of Advertising, Responsive Design
- Direct Sound Mobile Website, Elements of Advertising, Responsive Design
- St. Louis Design Week 2014, Advertising for the Arts & Sciences, Integrated Campaign
This year’s ADDY Week will run from February 16–19, capping off with the awards at the Starlight Roof at The Chase Park Plaza, 7 p.m. that Thursday. We look forward to seeing all the great work coming out of the St. Louis creative community and hope to meet more of the talented people who created it throughout the week.