You’ve heard it before. You know your company should be blogging. But, as it is with anything, getting started is the hardest part. Join Atomicdust Online Marketing Manager Danielle Hohmeier as she answers your questions in our new video, “The Basics of Blogging.”
The two-part video covers key topics like who should create your content, what to write about, how often to publish, where to share it and, perhaps most importantly, how to know if it’s working.
This video on ‘The Basics of Blogging’ will help you discover:
- What your business should write about.
- Who should write your content.
- How often you should publish content.
- Where you should host and share your content.
- How SEO works.
- How to research relevant keywords for your business.
- How to use social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google Plus to share your blog posts.
- How to promote your blog “offline.”
- Where to look for ongoing content marketing education.
- And most importantly, how to tell if it’s working using Google Analytics.
Fill out the the form to watch the “The Basics of Blogging”.