Are you wondering what the CTR for this job post is? Can you think of ways to A/B test it? How about optimize the post’s meta tags and see how it performs on Search Console? Can you set up tracking for the page, and set up retargeting ads in Hubspot to run on LinkedIn?
Well, it’s great to meet you! Let me tell you about the Digital Marketer position.
The Digital Marketer will take the lead in helping our clients figure out how to best use the internet (we think it’s really catching on) to achieve their growth objectives.
You’ll work closely with our creative team and clients to develop web architecture and online marketing strategies – usually around lead generation and conversion.
You’ll be in charge of outlining the digital marketing strategy and making sure it’s executed – reporting performance to the client on a regular basis.
You’ll also help select the best reporting dashboard and optimization tools to use along the way.
We’re looking for an upbeat person that loves digital marketing.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand our clients and their objectives
- Analyze existing digital assets from both a technical and non-technical standpoint
- Analyze existing user experience data
- Recommend areas for improvement within the existing digital strategy
- Outline a strategy to implement SEO, UX, and digital marketing to align the customer needs with the client’s product/service
- Build a framework to track insights, report, and analyze website analytics for PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Work closely with creatives to ensure that all design and copy elements are optimized for user experience and SEO.
- Report on the impact of the strategy and make recommendations for further improvements.
- Continually improve landing page optimization, keyword research, link building, and content refreshes, and attain overall SEO maturity and reputation.
- Strong presentation/people skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google AdWords
- Understanding of SEO & SEM
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience with SEO tools like MOZ, SEMRush
- Experience with Reporting Tools & Dashboards
- Strong knowledge of marketing funnels and conversion techniques
- Experience in a strategic marketing role
- Basic knowledge of website design, HTML, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing and e-commerce
- Some copywriting
1-2 years of experience at a digital agency is a plus.
Above all, we’re looking for a curious mind and enthusiasm for marketing.
To apply, send an email to [email protected]. Tell us why you think you’re a good fit. Please send any links to relevant projects that we should check out.
No recruiters please, except for Justin Heuss. He’s fantastic. What a great guy.
This is not a remote position. Must work in our office in St. Louis.