Digital Marketing Manager
Are you wondering what the CTR for this job post is? Can you think of ways to A/B test it? How about optimize the post’s meta tags and see how it performs on Search Console? Can you set up tracking for the page, and set up retargeting ads in Hubspot to run on LinkedIn?
Well, it’s great to meet you! Let me tell you about the Digital Marketing Manager position.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will help us support our clients’ growth through lead generation and ongoing digital marketing.
You’ll be in the driver’s seat, but you’ll also get your hands dirty with helping create assets (content, ads, landing pages) for our clients. You won’t be alone though – we have a great team of writers, designers and web developers at your side.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand our clients and their objectives
- Analyze existing digital assets from both a technical and non-technical standpoint
- Define audience personas & pain points
- Plan and create digital marketing funnels
- Identify content opportunities
- Communicate and report performance to clients Analyze web analytics
- Analyze SEO metrics
- Setup and management of reporting tools (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc)
- Setup and management of PPC (Google Ads)
- Setup and management of social media accounts
- Schedule social posts (Hootsuite)
- Continuously refine strategy and tactics to meet and exceed client goals
- Upbeat and optimistic
- Strong presentation/people skills
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ads
- Understanding of SEO & SEM
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience with SEO tools like MOZ, Ahrefs
- Experience with reporting tools & dashboards
- Understanding of email marketing
- Strong knowledge of marketing funnels and conversion techniques
- Experience in a strategic marketing role
- Basic knowledge of website design, HTML, search and social advertising, URL architecting, advertising, and email marketing
1-2 years of experience at a digital agency is a plus.
Above all, we’re looking for a curious mind and enthusiasm for marketing.
To apply, send an email to [email protected]. Tell us why you think you’re a good fit. Please send any links to relevant projects that we should check out.