Are you wondering what the conversion rate for this job post is? Can you think of ways to A/B test it? Can you set up tracking for the page and retargeting ads on LinkedIn and Facebook?
Well, it’s great to meet you! You might be a great fit for Atomicdust’s Digital Strategist position.
Atomicdust is looking for a junior-level marketer who will collaborate with our Director of Marketing & Sales to create and execute digital ad campaigns and nurturing funnels for Atomicdust’s own ongoing marketing efforts.
- Outline, create and implement ad funnels using paid search and paid social platforms, and creative targeting and retargeting
- Develop nurturing funnels and workflows to help drive leads and sales through email campaigns and other digital channels
- Monitor and analyze campaign metrics and adjust strategies as needed to optimize performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies and uncover opportunities
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies that align with the company’s overall marketing goals and objectives
- Support the agency’s content marketing and SEO efforts through strategy, some copywriting and content creation, and optimization
- CPC management experience, including strategizing, building and managing digital ad campaigns on all major platforms
- A strong understanding of marketing funnels and conversion techniques
- Willingness (and eagerness) to learn new channels, technologies and tools
- Strong knowledge of marketing funnels and conversion techniques
- Basic writing and social media skills
- Strong presentation/people skills
- Experience in B2B industries, healthcare and other industries with long sales cycles preferred but not required
- Agency experience is a plus
- Above all, we’re looking for a curious mind and enthusiasm for marketing
To apply, send an email to [email protected]. Tell us why you think you’re a good fit. Please send any links to relevant projects that we should check out.
No recruiters please, except for Justin Heuss. He’s fantastic. What a great guy.