Junior Web Developer / WordPress
Atomicdust is looking for web developers to join our team in full-time or contract roles. Developers at Atomicdust collaborate closely with the creative and account management teams throughout all phases of a project. Day-to-day tasks include converting designs into custom WordPress sites and maintaining existing client websites.
- Strong interest in WordPress. You have built some WordPress themes and want to further your experience. You’re interested in building sites the correct “WordPress way.”
- Good front-end skills; You can turn a design into semantic HTML and CSS that works in modern browsers.
- Some familiarity with local development environments such as Vagrant, Docker, or MAMP.
- Comfortable in Adobe Photoshop and/or Sketch.
- Ability to communicate with other team members, while also working independently and managing your own time.
Not required, but let us know if you have:
- Familiarity with version control (Git).
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (we use SCSS).
- Familiarity with Bootstrap 4.x.
- Experience developing WordPress 5.0 / Gutenberg blocks. (Either natively or using ACF 5.8 blocks.)
- Experience working with Advanced Custom Fields.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with WP Engine.
To apply, send an email to [email protected]. Please include samples of websites you’ve been a part of developing and your role, and a link to your Github if you have one.
If you have questions or want to follow up with us, please contact us by email. No phone calls, please.