At Atomicdust, we’re looking to add an experienced project manager to our team.
Someone who knows that it takes a keen eye for detail, extensive planning and strong relationships to consistently deliver projects on time, on budget, in scope and at the highest quality. If that’s you, come work with us to make amazing things.
Below, you’ll find a pretty detailed list of what we’re looking for, but some experience managing projects is a must, preferably in an agency environment, or similar.
You should be able to:
- Develop project timelines, determine team members and input into project management system
- Understand the demands of designers, writers and developers and motivate teams
- Proactively keep team informed of relevant project information and changes
- Continuous update of agency-wide traffic documents
- Help set and manage expectations, while working with our internal creative team to ensure deliverables are met on time, on budget and error-free
- Coordinate and adjust workflow between multiple departments (accounts, social, copy, development and design)
- See things from all points of view, not just project management – including client, creative, accounts and billing
- Understand the process behind designing, writing and developing websites, campaigns, ads and other marketing materials
- Ongoing and daily task management
- Provide regular status updates and oversee weekly status meetings
- Alert teams of upcoming deadlines and if timelines are missed
- QA and proof deliverables prepared by the team before presenting for client review
- Take an active role in quickly finding creative solutions to problems to any project issues
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing upon project completion
- Employ extensive prioritization skills for long-term projects – and anything that pops up
If you’ve made it to the end and think you’re right for the job, email us today at [email protected]. No phone calls, please.