Atomicdust is looking for a full-time senior copywriter. We’re seeking that rare talent who can find amazing stories in the most quiet, buttoned-up industries (and in some loud, audacious industries, too). We need a writer who’s comfortable crafting strategies for brands in these industries – and fulfilling those strategies with killer copy.
If you’re ready to work with an incredibly talented team to build brands from scratch, it’s time to connect with us.
You should be able to:
- Write clear, concise brand positioning language
- Translate raw ideas into compelling concepts for both the digital and print spaces
- Turn complex, technical features and benefits into simple selling points
- Conduct research, explain your findings and connect them to your strategy
- Frequently lead presentations to clients and internal teams
- Give and take creative direction
- Ask questions
- Go with the flow, because sometimes things don’t go as planned
- Work closely with designers, developers, account managers and clients
- Independently find opportunities to develop your skill set and industry knowledge
And here’s what we think it will take:
- 5+ years of real-world marketing experience (B2B or healthcare experience a plus)
- Experience with long copy, short copy and everything in between
- A passion for diving deep into new, complicated industries and topics
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices, writing for the web and SEO
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent proofreading and copyediting skills
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- A great attitude and sense of humor (we firmly believe brainstorms should involve laughter)
Let’s do this. Send your cover letter, resumé (or LinkedIn profile) and your best work samples to [email protected]. No phone calls, please! If we think there’s a fit, we’ll let you know as soon as we can.