Web Designer (UI/Front End)
We’re looking for a talented designer and nice person to help us make and maintain amazing websites for our clients.
We see this role as designing websites and content in Adobe or Sketch, and then working with our team of developers to build out components of the front-end design in WordPress using the Kadence Block plugin.
You should be able to:
- Use tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch to design websites
- Add and edit content into WordPress
- Be familiar with WordPress Gutenberg
- Be familiar with Kadence Blocks and page builders
- Be familiar with the box layout model and HTML/CSS to build blocks based on static designs
- Have great taste in design
- Design websites with responsive design in mind
- Juggle multiple projects
- Work in a team environment
- Present work and concepts to a group
- Ask questions – even stupid ones
- Go with the flow – because sometimes things don’t go as planned
And here’s what we think it will take:
- Experience designing websites
- Experience with WordPress
- Love for design!
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML
- Positive energy
- You’ve built websites before
- Ability to work at the office, or from home
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Matching Retirement Plan
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Maternity / Paternity Leave
Atomicdust is a branding and digital marketing agency helping clients launch and grow great brands. In our 20 years in business, our nationally recognized firm aligns creativity and strategy to make brands more meaningful to their audience.
We work with B2B and consumer businesses across the country helping them use design to solve the problem of attracting, converting, and retaining customers.
No offshore firms or recruiters, please.
Please include samples/links of your work.
If you think you’re who we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Send a link to your portfolio to [email protected].