Senior Account Manager
Atomicdust is looking for an account manager to lead the development and management of creative strategies within Atomicdust’s four core services: branding, websites, content strategy and brand promotion. As the primary point of contact for several of the agency’s clients, the person in this role will be responsible for nurturing client relationships while ensuring that the internal creative team delivers work on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Identify areas for growth among current and prospective clients, building relationships that deliver a minimum of $1 million in agency revenue.
- Lead development of innovative strategic approaches based on client insights and industry research
- Develop monthly budget and billing reports, along with yearly projections
- Present research findings, key strategies and creative ideas internally and to clients
- Study and learn client industry to ensure projects and strategies serve current and future needs
- Collaborate with project managers, creative team and developers to ensure projects stay on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Prepare RFP responses, project bids and estimates
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience as an account manager, team leader, or in another relevant role
- Strong knowledge of interactive/digital sphere
- A proven record of growing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Familiarity with standard management tools, including budgeting, scheduling, collaboration and bug tracking software
- Time and budget estimation and management skills
- Sophisticated writing and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for developing expertise across client industries, including awareness of new trends, changes and challenges that could affect creative strategy
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with a link to your Linkedin profile or resumé, and any other supplementary materials. If you have questions or want to follow up with us, please contact us by email. No phone calls, please.