We’re Atomicdust. Chances are, if you’re looking at this post, you know us. And if you’re a senior-level designer with experience creating memorable, effective user experiences on the web and in other media, we’d like to get to know you.
We’re looking for someone to work as part of our team to create brands from scratch – and then use design and technology to bring those brands to life. This is a hands-on position that requires critical and strategic thinking as much as doing.
You should be able to:
- Lead branding and web design (UX, UI) projects
- Develop and express complex messages clearly and concisely
- Work closely with writers, developers, account managers and clients
- Translate designs into web-friendly prototypes
- Juggle multiple projects
- Present and explain ideas to internal teams and clients
- Take and understand creative direction
- Ask questions – even stupid ones
- Go with the flow – because sometimes things don’t go as planned
And here’s what we think it will take:
- Several years of B2B and B2C experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of UX, UI and web standards
- Awareness of capabilities and limitations of the web – and when to push them
- Experience with responsive web design
Think you’re right for the job? Send a link to your online portfolio to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.