St. Louis Holiday Gift Guide
Still looking for the perfect holiday gift? Let our team help you out.
We’ve curated a list of some of the items we’re pining over this holiday season – from home decor and holiday cards, to some tasty (adult) beverages. And in the spirit of supporting other local businesses, all the items featured are produced and sold right here in St. Louis.
1. [Shameless plug alert!] I love making art prints that I want to hang in my house. Decorate in style this holiday season with an awesome bike print from West Park Creative. – Bill Bubenik, Freelance Designer | Available in Bill’s West Park Creative Etsy shop
2. I was so excited when I discovered this group of designers and architects working here in the city of Saint Louis. The way they anticipate the needs of their customers while their products maintain the appearance of simplicity is brilliant. Their designs are beautiful. – Mike Spakowski, Partner/Creative Director | Artifox desks are available online
3. I fell in love with Archibald’s Next Big Thing at the Tony Hale reading during St. Louis Design Week, and its “Just Be” message is one we can all add to our New Year’s Resolutions list. – Danielle Hohmeier, Online Marketing Manager | Purchase online or at your local bookstore
4. Profits from the “I Love Ferguson” merchandise supports affected business owners in the Ferguson area. – Annie McCance, Developer | Visit the store online
5. Basic Notebooks from Firecracker Press are perfect for designers, doodlers or friends who just have a lot of “to-dos”. They’re ideal for crafty gift-givers who like to personalize presents but also serve as a great notebook as-is. – Danielle Howard, Account Manager | Available online or at one of their two shops – on Cherokee and in Old North
6. These “Believe” Christmas cards from Patterned Owl are a fun way to let friends know you’re thinking of them during the holidays – especially if you decided against doing gifts this year. (And they’re designed by Atomicdust’s own Katie Werges!) – Danielle Howard, Account Manager | Available from the Patterned Owl on Etsy
7. St. Louis’ craft beer scene gets a lot of credit, but the guys at StilL 630 are making really great craft spirits. They’re STL proud, make some great whiskey and are really cool people to top it off. – Travis Randolph, Copywriter | Visit their website for a list of locations to purchase
8. I use my Knife & Flag apron for everything – from BBQing and sharpening axes to wrapping presents. It protects me and my clothes, and is the manliest apron I’ve ever seen. – James Dixson, Partner | Available online
9. A yummy milk stout kit from 4 Hands Brewing! Three different milk stouts and comes with a mason jar! – Annie McCance, Developer | Available at the 4 Hands Brewery Tasting Room near Soulard
10. STL Style’s new euro-metro style messenger bag would make a signature gift for any St. Louisan. – Danielle Howard, Account Manager | Available online or at their shop on Cherokee Street
11. A nicely designed STL hat that isn’t for a sports team. – Annie McCance, Developer | Available online or at East + West in Kirkwood.